- 5 Eggs
- 5 Egg whites
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 tsp Black cumin seed meal
- 5 tsp Flax seed meal
- 2 tsp Ashwaghanda powder
- 2 tsp Turneric
- 2 cups Spinach, fresh
- 1 Golden beet, roasted
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease muffin tin with coconut or olive oil.
- Whisk the egg whites together with the salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Stir in the bell peppers and spinach.
- Carefully spoon the egg and vegetable mixture into the muffin cups, dividing the mixture equally between the twelve cups.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes or until the egg whites are set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- 2 cans Garbanzo beans
- 1 garlic bulb
- Olive oil
Peel that bulb. Roast the cloves. 20 minutes @ 420°F
- Greger says Eat It.
- They say Za’Atar is a thing. It’s also said that Thyme used in Za’ Atar is a substitute for Hyssop. I don’t know. I’m starting with this jar of “Za Atar” — it matches the other jars in the cabinet.